YAY Jesus!

DaLynnRmc

So happy to be in the season of celebrating the arrival of our Savior! I've been a Christian since I was 6. I'll be 40 in February (ACK!!) so that's somewhere around 34 years. I do consider myself a strong Christian woman, wife, and mother. I've been through a lot in my life and the Lord uses me to minister to others often. I'm a teacher by spiritual gifting, a leader, and a natural mentor. I know many of us homeschool moms fit that description. <3

Sometimes I blog about faith but I do that in a separate place from my homeschool blog. I do that along with self-care, health stuff, and chronic illness. My homeschool blog is about family and the kids; my FibroLiving blog is more about me personally, including my faith.

Anyway. I am a prayer warrior for sure, and a student of the Word. Let's connect! Say hi! :)

Sarah-MJFL

Love having prayer warriors in my life!! I will definitely keep you in mind!! That's an area of my life that I need to develop more.

I've been a Christian for 16 years (saved when I was 25) and feel that I have gotten the closest to God as I've ever been over the past couple of years. We moved 5 years ago and found an amazing new church home 2 years ago and it has been an amazing journey ever since!! He has done so many things and touched our family in so many ways! I'm amazed by His goodness, mercy, and grace!!

DaLynnRmc

I LOVE praying powerful prayers for people! One book that really opened my eyes about prayer is Shattering Your Strongholds, by Liberty Savard. It's about self-deliverance and changing mindsets, but it's so powerful in the area of prayer education that I've used it more for praying for others than for myself. (Imagine that, I guess. LOL)

I've not been as close to the Lord's whispering voice in the past couple of years, since my decline in health and major depression - but that's one of my major goals for this coming year is to get back into a real, daily relationship with my Savior. <3

I didn't know your story! I think we should ALL have our testimony somewhere on our website. I used to; I need to get it back up there.

Sally Matheny

Parenting is not for wimps. Homeschooling can be challenging as well. I am nothing and can do nothing without my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I love encouraging Christians to stand firm in biblical truth and to boldly move when God says move. I am constantly reminded by His perfect Word to trust Him in all things. Have a joyful day and fear not. :)

I was saved at the age of 8. I grew up in a Christian home, but it wasn't until I trusted Christ to save me that my life changed. I love hearing how others came to Christ. I enjoy encouraging others and praying for them. I, too, DaLynn, am not as close to my Saviour as I desire. These last couple years of health challenges and before that, severe financial challenges ... well, I became very bitter and angry. I pray that God will break those strongholds in my life and that I will draw closer to Him than I have ever been.

Kasdira

I was rescued and redeemed in August of 2014. I wandered aimlessly for 20 years in a fruitless and barren land as a practicing pagan. I was brought to my knees in desperation while my daddy held on to the threads of his life, in VA, after a motorcycle accident on his way to PA from FL. I saw the goodness of God while the trauma doctors and neurosurgeon scratched their heads wondering how a 63yo man could survive sliding and bouncing 300+ ft down Blue Ridge Parkway.

I found a church home, and have continued to see His goodness. My husband has come to know Jesus as well in the last couple of years. I am ever so thankful for His grace.

Palmer8

I grow up in the church and came to know Christ when I was young. It was not till I was about 29 when i came to fully trust in God. He is the most amazing Father and I love how He always wants a relationship with me/us. This past year I started a prayer journal and it's amazing to have and see how I have grown.

lilbearsmama

I was saved and baptized in August 2019. I was a mixture, mostly pagan, until then. I've been diagnosed with severe depression, anxiety, PTSD, NSSI and was on a lot of meds throughout the years (when I could afford medical treatment.) I was very much lost in the dark, with very few connections.

In early 2016, I had a miscarriage. In November 2017 my youngest son was born. There were a lot of medical issues and he went home to Jesus in January 2018 - nearly 2 full years now. When I stayed at the hospital with him, I wandered to the chapel and hit my knees. They had told me he'd never ever wake up - I ended up asking the chaplain there to baptize him, because I felt like he should be, even though I wasn't Christian at the time...and when she did, he opened his eyes, looked right at me, and I know he knew me.

Things started changing then. And when I was baptized last year? It was like an enormous weight was just gone as I came up out of that water. I am amazed at the difference in so many things now. The biggest, besides the fact I'm saved? I do NOT need meds now! I do have my bad days, yes, sometimes severe, but I can counter them with prayer and scripture and worship music. My house is peaceful, I'm not crying or angry or fearful or afraid to step out my door like I was on some days. No more meds that mess up the system and didn't seem to work that great anyway! I even have sang solo in front of my church and am in the choir there. People around comment on the difference.

He truly is astounding.