Win $100 in Homeschool Curriculum!!

Klevesque

This is great! I have been off FB for several months now. Only downside was missing a lot of good information and ideas about HS. This is a perfect way to get resources that are much needed without being on FB! Thank you!
What made you get off Facebook?

tophamclan

This is so exciting!! I have been contemplating home schooling my kids and this just seems to be the perfect way to jump in with both feet! Such a great idea to have where everyone can get help with their questions from other families who are home schooling as well! Good Luck to all

I'm curious what people would choose if they won. I might get Chemistry in the Kitchen from Guest Hollow. We love them!

Reactions: SLA

SLA

Administrator
Staff member
Remember, the more you post in the forum, the better your chances are of winning!! Let's get chatting!! :)

SLA

Administrator
Staff member
Love the idea of this platform. I too fall down the Facebook black hole, *30 mins after hopping on the computer to quickly check an email*...”where am I? Whose page is this? Why am I looking at someone’s uncle’s vacation photos? Not again!”
Right!! Such a time-sucker! Happens to me all. the. time!! 😣

SLA

Administrator
Staff member
So excited about this platform. We are longtime homeschoolers and I miss the forums of the ‘90s and early 2000s. When we first started homeschooling the forums were where we found community.
Yes! Me too!!

Dana

Enter to win $100 to spend at the homeschool company/publisher of your choice!!

All new members of Homeschool Speak will automatically be entered into the giveaway (members who join January 5th-31st).
*if you aren't a member yet, just click the Register tab at the top right of the screen to register.

To increase your chances of winning, you can earn additional entries for every quality post you make at Homeschool Speak between January 5th and January 31st. Posts must be meaningful, related to the forum they are posted in.

When will the winner be announced?

SLA

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry for the delay in drawing the winner; it's been a crazy week!!! :p

And the winner is...….. @Angcobb28