Win $100 in Homeschool Curriculum!!

HSiani

Enter to win $100 to spend at the homeschool company/publisher of your choice!!

All new members of Homeschool Speak will automatically be entered into the giveaway (members who join January 5th-31st).
*if you aren't a member yet, just click the Register tab at the top right of the screen to register.

To increase your chances of winning, you can earn additional entries for every quality post you make at Homeschool Speak between January 5th and January 31st. Posts must be meaningful, related to the forum they are posted in.

Wow! So many possibilities!

Angcobb28

Thank you for creating this safe space for our homeschooling community! I'm so thankful it is not connected to Facebook! This is going to really encourage and bless many people, so again, thank you for listening to God's heart!

hchs71

All new members of Homeschool Speak will automatically be entered into the giveaway (members who join January 5th-31st).
*if you aren't a member yet, just click the Register tab at the top right of the screen to register.

To increase your chances of winning, you can earn additional entries for every quality post you make at Homeschool Speak between January 5th and January 31st. Posts must be meaningful, related to the forum they are posted in.

What a blessing this will be.

can80n

I'm so thankful for this forum! I left Facebook a year and a half ago and never looked back but I'm missing some connection with other homeschoolers. This is an answer to a prayer. Great looking forum! :)

insanomumma

excited

Merrellmom

So excited about this platform. We are longtime homeschoolers and I miss the forums of the ‘90s and early 2000s. When we first started homeschooling the forums were where we found community.

Npolczak

Hi!! Super excited to have joined this new community. Thank you for the opportunity!! 😊

Reactions: SLA

Klevesque

I just found this place existed! Thanks for creating this!