Win $100 in Homeschool Curriculum!!

Enter to win $100 to spend at the homeschool company/publisher of your choice!!

All new members of Homeschool Speak will automatically be entered into the giveaway (members who join January 5th-31st).
*if you aren't a member yet, just click the Register tab at the top right of the screen to register.

To increase your chances of winning, you can earn additional entries for every quality post you make at Homeschool Speak between January 5th and January 31st. Posts must be meaningful, related to the forum they are posted in.

I love giveaways!!!!!!

MBatac

I am super hopeful and cautiously optimistic about this! I’ve been on some before and happy to not see one on face book haha yay for giveaways!

Kimby

All new members of Homeschool Speak will automatically be entered into the giveaway (members who join January 5th-31st).
*if you aren't a member yet, just click the Register tab at the top right of the screen to register.

To increase your chances of winning, you can earn additional entries for every quality post you make at Homeschool Speak between January 5th and January 31st. Posts must be meaningful, related to the forum they are posted in.

Oh yeah! This is great!

HeatherH

I love giveaways!!!!!!

To increase your chances of winning, you can earn additional entries for every quality post you make at Homeschool Speak between January 5th and January 31st. Posts must be meaningful, related to the forum they are posted

Thanks for the giveaway opportunity!

gigi727

Thank you for setting up this forum and for such a nice giveaway! Good luck all! I look forward to sharing and learning from others here!

Pianist133

View attachment 47
This is so exciting!! Thank you for making this opportunity happen!​

Britmum

$100, thats great! I’m looking for a good writing curriculum. Its the only thing I have never purchased. I’ve cobbled together lots of freebies. I’ve been afraid of getting something to dry or bookish, especially when they’re so expensive 😬 Good luck everyone