Win $100 in Homeschool Curriculum!!

SLA

Administrator
Staff member
Enter to win $100 to spend at the homeschool company/publisher of your choice!!

All new members of Homeschool Speak will automatically be entered into the giveaway (members who join January 5th-31st).
*if you aren't a member yet, just click the Register tab at the top right of the screen to register.

To increase your chances of winning, you can earn additional entries for every quality post you make at Homeschool Speak between January 5th and January 31st. Posts must be meaningful, related to the forum they are posted in.

Homeschool Speak Giveaway FB.jpg

Last edited:

kimsbslp

I am so excited about this new forum. Homeschoolers need a safe place to share and learn from each other without big brother watching. Can't wait to get to know everyone, to share and to draw information from others to make our year even better.

ChelseaKennelly

Love the idea of this platform. I too fall down the Facebook black hole, *30 mins after hopping on the computer to quickly check an email*...”where am I? Whose page is this? Why am I looking at someone’s uncle’s vacation photos? Not again!”

Renae S

What a wonderful way for homeschoolers to get to know each other and have a safe place to do so!!! I'm excited to be a part of this!!!

Kimby27

Fantastic giveaway, and so looking forward to joining a community of like minded individuals!

BeckyW

Nice giveaway, and I'm excited to see what I can learn from all of you here! :giggle: