What's your new 'normal'? Check in!!

Sarah-MJFL

How is everyone faring under the circumstances?
How has this global pandemic effected your family, if at all? How are you holding up emotionally and spiritually? Is there anything you are struggling with? Prayer requests? Do you have any tips for managing during these times?

Mandy2545

How is everyone faring under the circumstances?
How has this global pandemic effected your family, if at all? How are you holding up emotionally and spiritually? Is there anything you are struggling with? Prayer requests? Do you have any tips for managing during these times?
Our new normal is a little like a roller coaster, but maybe a toddler version! My husband still has to report in to work, but my son and I are staying isolated at home. We're still homeschooling away! However, we are so blessed. We have the Lord, food, shelter, love, and finally the weather is saying North Georgia might see the sun shine for a few days! Yay!!!!! We need to pray for and help those who are struggling in our little communities. I worry about all my loved ones and friends who aren't saved. I would love to hear from everyone else! Have a good morning!