What are you favorite homeschool supplies?

momschool

What are your favorite homeschool supplies? Include things that are NOT books but stuff you use all the time or that you felt was a great investment.
I love my electric Pencil sharpener
A coil Binding machine has been the best purchase ever! I researched for a long time and made a document with different options.
I use my Long arm stapler alll the time.
Glue sticks are so much less messy!
Eco tank Printer so I no longer worry about ink ❤❤❤

Also Chocolate, lots of chocolate 😂
What about you?

Sarah

Hmm.... I don't really have many school supplies that I'd consider an investment.

I guess I'd have to go with our electric pencil sharpener too. We use it every day.

We have a black and white laser printer. The toner cartridges are only $12 and print about 2,600 pages. While I'd occasionally like to be able to print in color, It's nice to be able to print entire books and workbooks at home so quickly and inexpensively.

I would say our computer and internet, but we'd have those things even if we didn't homeschool, so I guess they don't count. 😂

Aunt Kim

Probably my most valuable supplies are (1) good scissors and (2) TAPE. Lots and lots of tape. All kinds of tape. We cut and tape SO MUCH around here, and you need the right kind of tape for the job. Some things require masking tape, some need packing, some need scotch, some need painter's, some need duck tape, you just never know what kind of tape you might need. We have a "tape box" where we keep it stored so that we can grab whatever we need any time.

momschool

Probably my most valuable supplies are (1) good scissors and (2) TAPE. Lots and lots of tape. All kinds of tape. We cut and tape SO MUCH around here, and you need the right kind of tape for the job. Some things require masking tape, some need packing, some need scotch, some need painter's, some need duck tape, you just never know what kind of tape you might need. We have a "tape box" where we keep it stored so that we can grab whatever we need any time.
Ahh yes tape is used by the tons, lol!

I never thought I'd like my binder so much but I use it seriously everyday! I LOVE it <3