Welcome to the My Joy-Filled Life forum!

Sarah-MJFL

Welcome!

Whether you are new to My Joy-Filled Life or a long-time reader, I'm so glad you found your way here!

My Joy-Filled Life is a place where moms come to find encouragement, inspiration, and tips to help them thrive in the areas of parenting, homeschooling, marriage, and homemaking. For over seven years and counting, My Joy-Filled Life has been a leading and reliable site for busy moms to find the resources they need to flourish in their God-given roles.

At My Joy-Filled Life you'll find resources and information on a variety of topics including homeschooling, homemaking (fun recipes), activities for kids, parenting & family life, as well as, pregnancy, birth, & babies, and large family living.

I also love finding and sharing great homeschool deals, awesome giveaways, and top-quality FREEBIES! So look for ones specifically offered at My Joy-Filled Life here in this forum, as well as ones I find all around the web on theSales, Deals, Giveaways and FREEBIES forum.

My hope and prayer is for this forum (and the entire Homeschool Speak platform) be a safe place for homeschooling moms (or moms considering homeschooling) to come together, encourage one another, ask questions, share tips & ideas, and lift each other up. Homeschooling is a lifestyle, a big undertaking, and an amazing journey - we need help along the way.

Besides coming here, the next best way to stay up to date and informed of the latest posts and goings-on at My Joy-Filled Life is to sign up for our weekly(ish) newsletter. You can sign up for that here.