Welcome to the In All You Do Forum

IAYDMommi6

Whether you are finding us for the first time or you've been a loyal reader for years, I'm so happy you're here in this space!

I love having a space to "call my own" here at Homeschool Speak. I have enjoyed finding and meeting new people and bloggers on Facebook, but it is not where I want to spend my time. I want to spend time encouraging fellow homeschoolers and nurturing those who are just beginning their journey. I want to be a source of strength for those going through hard times and most of all, I want to point people to Jesus at all times.

I have been creating printables and resources for almost 8 years and have a plethora of topics to choose from. You'll find encouragement for your marriage, tips for keeping your home, and homeschooling ideas, as well as pregnancy, my journey through miscarriage, Bible teaching and our monthly Mommy & Me Scripture Journals.

I love that Sarah and her husband created this forum to help homeschool moms, dads and even grandparents have a safe place to talk about homeschooling and life with those who know and understand. Feel free to stick around and ask questions, share tips or just offer encouragement to those here.

We all know homeschooling moms are busy and life can get crazy. So you'll also want to make sure you're signed up for our newsletters, that way you don't miss a thing! You'll be the first to know about our freebies, upcoming sales as well as get exclusive freebies and discounts. Sign up here.