Welcome to the Hess Un-Academy forum!

Hess Un-Academy

Hello and welcome to the Hess Un-Academy forum!

I am so excited to be here and I am thrilled you decided to come along too!!

I must admit, even though I have been homeschooling my kids for more than 10 years, and even though I have learned a lot about homeschooling and parenting during those years, I am by no means an expert. I am still figuring out this whole adventure - and let me tell you, it is definitely an adventure. But I am doing my best to navigate this thing called life with my 7 kids, my husband, and you!

I jokingly call myself a homeschool dabbler. I dabble in many many different styles and methods. One week you might find us with our noses to the grindstone, reading and learning and doing all the 'educational stuffs'. Other weeks you might find us without a care in the world and our textbooks and curriculums thrown by the wayside so we can have more time to explore the world around us.

We're flexible like that. And that's the way we like it.

My hope is that everybody who joins me on this forum will find something they can relate to and somebody they can learn from. And that includes me. I want to learn from you too.

So please take a look around. Answer some old threads and by all means, feel free to start up some new ones! We're all here to support each other in whatever way we can.

And if you're interested in learning more about Hess Un-Academy, please head to the site and take a look around! I tried to set everything up so that navigation would be simple and natural for everybody - hopefully I succeeded! Head on down to https://hessunacademy.com and let me know if you have any questions! Be sure to join the VIP Subscriber list for exclusive access to all the wonderful treats in the Resource Library.

Until next time,
Happy Learning!

Last edited:

Rachel

Hi!
I just took a peek at your site and it is so well done! Very easy to navigate. I look forward to diving deeper.