Welcome to the Faith & Good Works Forum & Introductions.

jennymorris

Hello! My name is Jenny Morris.
I am so happy you are here! I am a Mama of 4 kids and MiMi to 4 beautiful grandbabies!

We have been homeschooling for 15 years so far. My oldest is a public school grad and my second oldest is a homeschool grad. I have two more kiddos at home, still homeschooling. One high school and one elementary. Our homeschooling style is very eclectic and heavily relaxed. We use a mixture of living books, unit studies, workbooks, technology, life skills, and child-led interests throughout our homeschool day. My homeschool teaching style is often inspired by Charlotte Mason, Raymond Moore (Better Late Than Early), & John Holt (unschooling).

After 10 years of military family life, our family settled down on a small, off-grid farm in southeastern Ohio. Our home is completely powered by solar power and our water comes from a natural spring. We raise chickens, guinea fowl, turkey, and goats.

FGW Logo Image.png

I hope that you take a moment to introduce yourself in this thread! I look forward to getting to know you and sharing our homeschooling, homemaking, and homesteading journey with you!

Last edited: