Welcome to the Clarissa R. West Community!

clarissarwest

Hi friends, I am so excited to have this community forum and online space to network with you! My website, newsletter, social media platforms, and this forum are here to provide biblical encouragement and practical tips for homeschool moms and homemakers/homesteaders.

(learn more about me and my family HERE)

Since 2010, my website has been a place where I focus on counting our blessings, seeking joy, and finding strength in Jesus as we strive to live our lives to glorify God. I hope that we can encourage each other to learn to apply Titus 2 and Proverbs 31 to our lives as women, wives, and moms.

I share weekly
encouragement, insights, real-life, giveaways, and resources in my newsletter (get a free eBook when you sign up HERE) ... behind-the-scenes peeks into our lives on Instagram & Facebook ... pin resources and items of interest on Pinterest ... and my website is the central connection on the web for it all!

Featured Resources All About Teaching Language Arts For Homeschool Moms -- Homemaker's Backyard Garden Journal, Planner, & Tracker -- The Ultimate MomLife Journal & Planner Printable Pack -- A Simple Advent Journey (back) To Jesus

Other areas of interest - homeschooling - homemaking - Christian living - FREE Printables

My prayer is that we are sharing, caring, learning, and growing in faith together here!

logo_print.png