Welcome to Powerline Productions & Please Introduce Yourself

Meredith

Hi everyone!

Welcome to Powerline Productions. :):) We are the place to go for homeschool help and resources. We started homeschooling back in the early 1990s--yes, you read that right! πŸ’›πŸ’› We LOVE homeschooling, family, learning, adventures, books, traveling, and Jesus! πŸ’›πŸ’› And we love to learn the fun way! :) :)

We use living books and hands-on fun in a Christ-centered learning lifestyle. We want provide resources to help you learn, grow in the Lord, and experience close relationships with others. :):)

We love questions. 🌞🌞We enjoy getting to know other homeschool moms. 🌞🌞We love to encourage homeschool families. 🌞🌞 We know some many publishers who carry great resources, too. We are happy to point you in the direction you need, what works best for you and your family.

We have a newsletter and monthly freebies. πŸ’›πŸ’› You can sign up here: https://mailchi.mp/9221394dfca7/plpnewsletter
Find our website here: powerlineprod.com/

Please introduce yourself so we can get to know you :):) And please share where we can find you online. 🌞 🌞 πŸ’›

We're so glad you're here! Looking forward to some great conversations about homeschooling, life, and Jesus!

Last edited:

Meredith

Hi I'm Meredith Curtis, pastor's wife, worship leader, and homeschooling mom of five amazing children. I have 3 adorable grandchildren so far. I started homeschooling in 1991 and graduated my "baby boy" in 2916. I want to have more kids so I could keep homeschooling. Instead, I continue to lead our homeschool co-op at church, mentor homeschool moms, speak at conferences, and write curriculum. It gives me great joy to see children or parents get into the groove of learning as a lifestyle, enjoying good books, and growing closer to Jesus.

I have written high school courses, unit studies, timelines, cookbooks, lapbooks, textbooks, and Bible studies for my own children and my church family. I'm so excited to share them with you!

You can find me here:
powerlineprod.com/
facebook.com/meredithlcurtis
https://www.facebook.com/PowerlineProductionsInc/
meredithcurtis.com/
joyfulandsuccessfulhomeschooling.com/
powerlinecc.com/
amazon.com/author/meredithcurtis

Curtis Family SJ JA Merey Mike JR Diego Jimmy Annie KB Rusty Cooper Zack  Spaudo Wedding 1 21 ...jpg

Sarah-MJFL

I'm so glad you have continued to support and encourage the homeschool community even though you have graduated all of your kids!! It really shows your love and commitment to the homeschool community.

Meredith

I'm so glad you have continued to support and encourage the homeschool community even though you have graduated all of your kids!! It really shows your love and commitment to the homeschool community.
Sarah, I see in your bio you are a hockey mom. What state are you from? We don't have much hockey down here.