Questions about Notgrass History

Palmer8

How would notgrass be for a 6 year old? Also we dont love in the US at this time so wondering how it would be for a 6 year old.
Thank you

JohnNotgrass

Notgrass History

Joanie

What would you like to know about Notgrass History? You can check out the extensive FAQ on our website, but we're glad to answer any questions you have right here!
Some time ago, I heard rumors of the possible development of a middle school/high school geography course. Is this true? (Please, let it be true! 😊)

JohnNotgrass

Notgrass History
It's true, Joanie! We plan to release our high school geography course later in 2020.

Some time ago, I heard rumors of the possible development of a middle school/high school geography course. Is this true? (Please, let it be true! 😊)

Sarah-MJFL

Angcobb28

I'm interested in the website, I believe, you are currently developing for kids to use as an interactive online history/geography course? I hope I'm not mistaken, I was very sure it was your creation! :giggle:
Update: Yes! I found your Homeschool History online site! Thank you, I'm going to get my kids to check it out!

Last edited:

JohnNotgrass

Notgrass History
@Sarah-MJFL and @Joanie: Yes, we are planning to create an elementary world history. Here's an outline of our overall plan for 1st-12th grades:

Joanie

Is an update planned for Uncle Sam and You, or will the present edition remain current for the foreseeable future?