Please Introduce Yourself Here!

clarissarwest

Hi friends! I would love to get to know you. Please introduce yourself in reply to this thread so that we can connect and grow as a community.

Also, feel free to start your own threads in my forum to ask questions, share tips, etc.

Renae S

Hello All! I am Renae, wife to Paul for 28 years and Momma to Paige, Savannah, Ryan, Sierra and Rebekah. Three of our kiddos have graduated from homeschooling. Our two oldest daughters are married with children...I LOVE being a Mimi! Our son is getting married this year. Our two youngest daughters are both in highschool. One is a senior and the other is a freshman. I have been homeschooling for 23 years. We use the Charlotte Mason method with a whole lot of unschooling. Strange mixture, I know! We love to garden, raise chickens, can & dehydrate our bounty, miscellaneous crafts and play board games. Other than our chickens, we have a cat, Gallagher, a Shorkie, Lily Mae and a German Shepherd, Gibbs.

clarissarwest

Hi Clarissa! I'm Charlene! I'm happy to meet you! I am mom to 7 kids and we have been homeschooling for their entire lives. We currently live in Utah though we dream of buying a ranch in the heart of Idaho.
Welcome! We have always dreamed of moving to Idaho, it is perfect for the country life! :)

clarissarwest

Hi Clarissa! I'm Pat - mom to 5, mostly grown... I live in SC with our teenage daughter and my 93-yr-old (!) father-in-law, so life is alternately cRAzY and ssssllllllooowwwww. My husband travels a lot for his job so that keeps life "interesting", too! Nice to meet you :cool:
Wow, you have a lot going on, but that is SO sweet that you have your FIL living there! Glad to have you here!

clarissarwest

Hello All! I am Renae, wife to Paul for 28 years and Momma to Paige, Savannah, Ryan, Sierra and Rebekah. Three of our kiddos have graduated from homeschooling. Our two oldest daughters are married with children...I LOVE being a Mimi! Our son is getting married this year. Our two youngest daughters are both in highschool. One is a senior and the other is a freshman. I have been homeschooling for 23 years. We use the Charlotte Mason method with a whole lot of unschooling. Strange mixture, I know! We love to garden, raise chickens, can & dehydrate our bounty, miscellaneous crafts and play board games. Other than our chickens, we have a cat, Gallagher, a Shorkie, Lily Mae and a German Shepherd, Gibbs.
Sounds like a full & blessed life, I love it! We use a mixture of textbooks and unschooling. ;)

Rachel

Hi! I’m a second gen homeschooling Mom to three kids, 12, 10, 8. We live and homestead in Alaska and love it!
My kids are all dyslexic, so our style is pretty eclectic. It’s nice to meet you!