Pen Pal

SaraJ

Has anyone posted about pen pals yet? I have two kids who want actual pen pals (writing letters is a great skill) but am having a very hard time finding information anywhere online. Is anyone interested in having actual pen pals for their kids?

Kdg

I have heard (never tried it) that if you go to your recruiting office they will help you out with getting pen pals for your kids.

I have looked online for pen pals but I haven't had any luck. My local library doesn't but maybe check with your local library?

Angcobb28

My kids love writing to their friends who live two different places, both 2 & 4 hours away. And to a little girl we sponsor, overseas. Do you have connections with families/friends who are far away, so they can keep in touch or are you specifically looking for new connections for them with (i.e. homeschooled kids, their ages in other counties, states, continents)?

Reactions: Kdg

Mandy2545

Hi, Sara! My son would love a pen pal, too. He is currently corresponding with his great grandmother (and getting great stories about her childhood). However, he would love a child pen pal, but we haven't had any luck online either. He is nine and in third grade. Is that close to either of your children?