Oct 15-18: Toccoa, GA - Homeschool History Extravaganza

JohnNotgrass

Notgrass History
Make memories with your family this fall in north Georgia. Notgrass History is hosting a family retreat at the Georgia Baptist Conference Center, located on a beautiful lake in Toccoa, Georgia.

Toccoa is roughly a four- to five-hour drive from Nashville, Tennessee; Winston-Salem, North Carolina; Charleston, South Carolina; Savannah, Georgia; and Montgomery, Alabama.

72c9a98b2f012b1dbed55ce70ad36df5[1].jpg

Here's what you can look forward to during this event for all ages:
  • Fun history programs presented by the Notgrass Family
  • Music, traditional dances, and singing games
  • Admission to the Currahee Military Museum and Camp Toccoa site (World War II)
  • Special times for dads and moms to meet and talk about the joys and challenges of homeschooling
  • Free time to meet other families and enjoy the outdoors (playground, ball fields, hiking)
The registration cost is $70 per family. You will also need to purchase a meal plan and either book a room at the conference center or reserve a campsite (RV or tent).

Please visit our website for details and pricing and contact us if you have any questions. We hope you will be able to join us for this exciting family adventure!

https://link.notgrass.com/2020/

Mandy2545

Make memories with your family this fall in north Georgia. Notgrass History is hosting a family retreat at the Georgia Baptist Conference Center, located on a beautiful lake in Toccoa, Georgia.

Toccoa is roughly a four- to five-hour drive from Nashville, Tennessee; Winston-Salem, North Carolina; Charleston, South Carolina; Savannah, Georgia; and Montgomery, Alabama.

View attachment 82

Here's what you can look forward to during this event for all ages:
  • Fun history programs presented by the Notgrass Family
  • Music, traditional dances, and singing games
  • Admission to the Currahee Military Museum and Camp Toccoa site (World War II)
  • Special times for dads and moms to meet and talk about the joys and challenges of homeschooling
  • Free time to meet other families and enjoy the outdoors (playground, ball fields, hiking)
The registration cost is $70 per family. You will also need to purchase a meal plan and either book a room at the conference center or reserve a campsite (RV or tent).

Please visit our website for details and pricing and contact us if you have any questions. We hope you will be able to join us for this exciting family adventure!

https://link.notgrass.com/2020/
Hi, Mr. Notgrass! As a Georgia native, I can't believe I haven't heard of this museum! Unfortunately, we have a church event scheduled for that same weekend. However, it sounds like a great place to take our son camping! Thanks for posting this!

JohnNotgrass

Notgrass History
Okay, Mandy. I'm sorry we won't be able to see you there!

Hi, Mr. Notgrass! As a Georgia native, I can't believe I haven't heard of this museum! Unfortunately, we have a church event scheduled for that same weekend. However, it sounds like a great place to take our son camping! Thanks for posting this!