New February FREEBIES and blog posts

clarissarwest

Last edited:

Mandy2545

Are you sure that you weren't a fly on our wall when you wrote Proverbs for Moms? I have been there lately, but I don't want to stay there. I have let life crowd out the Lord of late, and that's a fault I really desire to work on. I am struggling with some health problems, and while my nine year old son is great to help me, the housework is lagging, too. I don't get angry as much as I get discouraged. I really appreciate your articles, especially how they aren't sugar coated and line up with the Bible. Any advice for a fellow Sister in Christ on how to juggle homeschooling, housework, and mini farming when you get exhausted and overwhelmed? Thanks!

clarissarwest

For me, having Bible "study" (even if all I do is read a verse or two) every morning is a must-do. I read it out loud to my kids and it has become a "starting point" to our day... even though sometimes I do not get to it til 10am.
And then having a little alone time with my husband to end the day, even if it is just several minutes to talk and reconnect, touch base on our lives, etc.
Those two things anchor me, refresh me, and are the things I really look forward to on hard days especially. And, I have learned to spend more time doing each of them when life throws me more stress than I can handle... prayer, God's Word, and connecting to my husband!
At first, it can take extra effort in an already exhausting life to take the time to do the thing(s) you need each day to stay sane, but then it becomes a habit and will bless your day, so it's worth making the time. I know it can seem like it will make everything harder if you are taking time from your busy homeschooling, homemaking, homesteading schedule to do seemingly "extra" things, but putting God and your relationships first will make all of the tasks 1) feel more worth it (your work is important, mama!) 2) become prioritized better 3) easier because you are fueling yourself.
Hang in there, God has you!

Are you sure that you weren't a fly on our wall when you wrote Proverbs for Moms? I have been there lately, but I don't want to stay there. I have let life crowd out the Lord of late, and that's a fault I really desire to work on. I am struggling with some health problems, and while my nine year old son is great to help me, the housework is lagging, too. I don't get angry as much as I get discouraged. I really appreciate your articles, especially how they aren't sugar coated and line up with the Bible. Any advice for a fellow Sister in Christ on how to juggle homeschooling, housework, and mini farming when you get exhausted and overwhelmed? Thanks!

Mandy2545

For me, having Bible "study" (even if all I do is read a verse or two) every morning is a must-do. I read it out loud to my kids and it has become a "starting point" to our day... even though sometimes I do not get to it til 10am.
And then having a little alone time with my husband to end the day, even if it is just several minutes to talk and reconnect, touch base on our lives, etc.
Those two things anchor me, refresh me, and are the things I really look forward to on hard days especially. And, I have learned to spend more time doing each of them when life throws me more stress than I can handle... prayer, God's Word, and connecting to my husband!
At first, it can take extra effort in an already exhausting life to take the time to do the thing(s) you need each day to stay sane, but then it becomes a habit and will bless your day, so it's worth making the time. I know it can seem like it will make everything harder if you are taking time from your busy homeschooling, homemaking, homesteading schedule to do seemingly "extra" things, but putting God and your relationships first will make all of the tasks 1) feel more worth it (your work is important, mama!) 2) become prioritized better 3) easier because you are fueling yourself.
Hang in there, God has you!
Thank you so much for the advice! Especially about my husband. We tend to not take much time for ourselves. I appreciate the prayers, and things are slowly turning around (health wise). My diabetes has been out of control for four years, and I didn't realize how much that has taken out of me. This week I have had normal numbers, and my energy has been so up! Still, I want to get my priorities back in order. Thank you for everything!

VictorPoife

VexProxy
is a rotating IPV6, Residential, Mobile proxy network which enables users to gather any data from the web using a pool of millions of proxies.

What are IPV6 proxies and what are they used for?

An IPv6 proxy is a device or software that sits on the edge of a network to translate IPv4 (Internet Protocol version 4) to IPv6.
They're tipically used for Captcha Solving, Google Crawling, Data Gathering, Data Analyzing, Emulating Views.

What are rotating residential proxies?
A rotating or a Backconnect proxy relies on an entire network of proxies, rotating between them either periodically or randomly, thus better protecting your privacy and allowing to generate a high number of search requests. Your connection and IP is being rotated with every action you take, which prevents data footprints, ensures extra security and lower ban-rate.
Find more - https://VexProxy.com

What are mobile proxies?
A Mobile proxy network consists of real 3G/4G connections assigned to individuals by their mobile carrier. Mobile proxies are the IPs of real-user devices, making them undetectable when used correctly. There are several types of such proxies: Shared IPs and Exclusive IPs.

Use coupon code STARTUP and get a 20% discount on any of our products.
You can also benefit of a FREE TRIAL on all of our "FREE-TRIAL" packages. This process is totally automated for any of our users.

Great for Account management, Limited product releases, Market research and plenty of other tasks you might think of.

Order here - https://VexProxy.com

We also offer Live Chat Assistance 7 days a week in case you have any questions.

Starting Prices:
Residential: 2$ / 2 GB
IPv6: 1.5$ / Unlimited
Mobile: 3$ / Range of IPs

About Us
We are VexProxy, a brand with the origins in the United Kingdom. We provide a high supply of proxies. Momentarily we offer 3 types of proxies (IPV6, Residential, Mobile). We will do our best to make your stay on our website as enjoyable as possible.​

VictorPoife

VexProxy
is a rotating IPV6, Residential, Mobile proxy network which enables users to gather any data from the web using a pool of millions of proxies.

What are IPV6 proxies and what are they used for?

An IPv6 proxy is a device or software that sits on the edge of a network to translate IPv4 (Internet Protocol version 4) to IPv6.
They're tipically used for Captcha Solving, Google Crawling, Data Gathering, Data Analyzing, Emulating Views.

What are rotating residential proxies?
A rotating or a Backconnect proxy relies on an entire network of proxies, rotating between them either periodically or randomly, thus better protecting your privacy and allowing to generate a high number of search requests. Your connection and IP is being rotated with every action you take, which prevents data footprints, ensures extra security and lower ban-rate.
Find more - https://VexProxy.com

What are mobile proxies?
A Mobile proxy network consists of real 3G/4G connections assigned to individuals by their mobile carrier. Mobile proxies are the IPs of real-user devices, making them undetectable when used correctly. There are several types of such proxies: Shared IPs and Exclusive IPs.

Use coupon code STARTUP and get a 20% discount on any of our products.
You can also benefit of a FREE TRIAL on all of our "FREE-TRIAL" packages. This process is totally automated for any of our users.

Great for Account management, Limited product releases, Market research and plenty of other tasks you might think of.

Order here - https://VexProxy.com

We also offer Live Chat Assistance 7 days a week in case you have any questions.

Starting Prices:
Residential: 2$ / 2 GB
IPv6: 1.5$ / Unlimited
Mobile: 3$ / Range of IPs

About Us
We are VexProxy, a brand with the origins in the United Kingdom. We provide a high supply of proxies. Momentarily we offer 3 types of proxies (IPV6, Residential, Mobile). We will do our best to make your stay on our website as enjoyable as possible.​