Mama's Coffee Shop - welcome!

Hi there! I am so glad that you are here!

My name is Callie Domingues and I am the owner and founder of Mama's Coffee Shop. I am a Christian lady that seriously loves the Lord and His Word, is married to my best friend, homeschools my three kiddos, loves to bake, read some books, and drink things that contain caffeine, like coffee and sweet tea!

What started a long time ago as just a way to share my thoughts with the world has morphed into this special place where women can gain encouragement for their marriage, homeschool advice, homeschool encouragement, homeschool reviews, find new dinner recipes, find new baking recipes, and just a place to be themselves.

More about me, I often share funny memes. I am a truth teller. I have a bit of a snarky side. I share deals about homeschool products as well as fun facts. And believe it or not, I am a huge introvert but thanks to the online world, I am learning to be "me" without fear. I cannot wait to get to know you better friend!

I pray that you will be blessed by being here and that you will find encouragement in the areas you need.

In His Grace,
Callie Domingues