Let's connect!!

AnaWillis

Hello, Charlotte Mason's moms!!

The Charlotte Mason philosophy of education changed our understanding of education and our family!

In 2019, my friend Tatiana Adurias (Purposeful Motherhood) and I launched the Charlotte Mason Online Conference. We had 30 amazing speakers and over 1500 CM home educators joining us.

In 2020, we're preparing an even bigger and better Charlotte Mason Online Conference and I would love to hear your suggestions!

- What topics should we be covering?
- What speakers would you like to see?

I'm so looking forward to connecting with you!

If you are new to a Charlotte Mason philosophy of education, you can download my free Charlotte Mason Guide here.

mamajenkins09

Hello!

I would love to learn more about early childhood, like before formal lessons begin. I have a two year old son, and I'm wondering how to prepare him for formal lessons. I’m also so eager to start teaching him things, but I don’t want to burn him out or push things on him he’s not ready/excited for. I’ve read a bit of Charlotte Mason’s writings on early childhood and some blog posts, but something a bit more practical or seeing like “a day in the life” would be so helpful!

Palmer8

That is so amazing!

Would you ever thing of having it live online for those who live to far to make it?