Kids Ages

clarissarwest

8 children in 9 years here! My smallest gap is 11mo and my biggest gap is just shy of 24mo. Most are 12-15mo apart. My oldest was 9yrs3mos when our 8th was born. :)

Hess Un-Academy

8 children in 9 years here! My smallest gap is 11mo and my biggest gap is just shy of 24mo. Most are 12-15mo apart. My oldest was 9yrs3mos when our 8th was born. :)
Wow!! That's quite the adventure! Did you have any Irish twins in there? (Same birth year, but not twins)

clarissarwest

Nope, my two that are 11mo apart were born in December and then November of the next year.

Aunt Kim

We had our first two 16 months apart, then another 6 years later, then 6 years after that we had two more, 21 months apart.
It's been crazy, but I've never had more than 3 that were "official school age" at a time - one year we had one in college, high school, middle school, elementary school, and preschool all at once! This is our 17th year, we only have 11 1/2 more years to go!

HisHarvest938

We have 8, and they are all pretty close together. Our oldest is 6 and the youngest is 1. We had a singleton, three sets of twins, and then another singleton. The smallest gap is 13 months between our oldest and the first set of twins. Then there's a 21 month gap between our second and third set and 21 months between the third set and the last baby. Goodness that seems so crazy typed out! So is my life I guess. 🤣

clarissarwest

We have 8, and they are all pretty close together. Our oldest is 6 and the youngest is 1. We had a singleton, three sets of twins, and then another singleton. The smallest gap is 13 months between our oldest and the first set of twins. Then there's a 21 month gap between our second and third set and 21 months between the third set and the last baby. Goodness that seems so crazy typed out! So is my life I guess. 🤣
This is crazy but in an amazing way! What a house FULL of BLESSINGS you have!! I love it!