Jan 16 - Waco, TX: Texas Ranger Museum

JohnNotgrass

Notgrass History
Join other homeschooling families for a field trip to the official historical center of the famed Texas Rangers Law Enforcement Agency in Waco. You will learn about Texas history, government, crime investigation, public safety, geography, and more!

It's Thursday, January 16, 2020 at 1:00 pm. Get a discount on admission and a group tour. Visit this registration page to learn more and sign up:

https://texas-rangers-field-trip-notgrass.paperform.co/

texas ranger museum - Carol Highsmith.jpg
Photo Credit: The Lyda Hill Texas Collection of Photographs in Carol M. Highsmith's America Project, Library of Congress, Prints and Photographs Division

JLA

Administrator
Staff member
This sounds great; we'll try to fit it into our schedule! It would be great to meet you too; will you be attending?

JohnNotgrass

Notgrass History
I won't be there personally. We have a homeschool mom in the area who will be the on-site contact. Notgrass History is helping to coordinate and promote it.

This sounds great; we'll try to fit it into our schedule! It would be great to meet you too; will you be attending?

Sarah-MJFL

My husband told me about this the other day and this whole time I was thinking it was a baseball field trip. :LOL::p🤦‍♀️

This seems much more educational. ;) I think we are going to try to attend! :)

Susan K. Stewart

This one of the places I've wanted to visit since moving to Texas ten years ago. Sadly, I already have plans for the 16th. Thanks for sharing, John.

JohnNotgrass

Notgrass History
That's funny, Sarah. I've been getting the baseball team and the law enforcement agency mixed up in my head, too!

Space is limited on the group tour, so register soon!

My husband told me about this the other day and this whole time I was thinking it was a baseball field trip. :LOL::p🤦‍♀️

This seems much more educational. ;) I think we are going to try to attend! :)