Hi everyone!

clarissarwest

I am excited that we will have a place to come together as a community. A place where we can learn from and teach others who are ahead/behind ourselves in this homeschooling, parenting, homemaking, & LIFE journey. I hope that we can include homesteading topics, too. ;)

About me:
I have been a wife/homemaker since 2002 and a mom since 2005. We have 8 children (7 on earth / 1 in heaven) and have been officially homeschooling since 2009. We are eclectic: use textbooks for foundational subjects and embrace a lifestyle of learning, too.
We live in a 1000sqft fixer-upper on 1acre in the country, so we are busy with house and land projects. We are building our mini-farm life with chickens, rabbits, cats, a dog, and gardens.
We are a medical/special needs family ranging from mild (asthma, food allergies) to severe (two children fully disabled with feeding tubes, etc,) and I also have an autoimmune condition that I manage with diet/supplements. We are mostly "housebound" due to compromised immune systems, so I appreciate the internet!

I am looking forward to getting to know you all better and invite you to join the Clarissa R. West forum where we are "becoming Proverbs 31, learning Titus 2" at home, together ... and chatting about all things HOME & biblical! :)

EightGreatKids

We are small-farm, country folk, too! We love the nutritional benefits of raw cow's milk and free-range eggs. Nice to meet you, Clarissa!

clarissarwest

We are small-farm, country folk, too! We love the nutritional benefits of raw cow's milk and free-range eggs. Nice to meet you, Clarissa!
Yes! I was raised on a farm so I am so excited to start a farm life with my own children! Nice to meet you, too!