HELP! for the Homeschool Mom

Sarah-MJFL

The HELP! for the Homeschool Mom 2.0 blog series will take place all during the month of March 2020 at My Joy-Filled Life. The goal is to provide homeschool moms with practical and encouraging tips, wisdom, and advice to equip, bless, and refresh you to live your best homeschool life.

I’m so grateful for the 22 women who are coming along side me for this series – women who have a heart and desire to help, encourage, and lift up their fellow homeschool moms, with the hope that you will thrive in your role as homeschool mom.

Each weekday in March, there will be a new homeschool related post published here on My Joy-Filled Life. These posts will be anything from practical tips to spiritual encouragement, and are written specifically for homeschool moms. There will also be some pretty awesome giveaways from our generous sponsors that will be posted throughout the month of March, so be sure to check back often.

Check it out here - https://www.myjoyfilledlife.com/help-for-the-homeschool-mom-2-0/

Help FB.jpg