Hello! Near Waco here.

DaLynnRmc

Hi out there! We are just outside of Waco, to the west and along highway 6 inside of Bosque County. It's small out here but the homeschooling community is a fantastic tribe of folks. I'm on the board for a co-op that meets at Cranfills Gap, and I know there is at least one more group that meets near Morgan. We have monthly park days in Clifton, and we all get along fantastically!

Is anyone nearby? Of course, we venture in to Waco pretty often, since we're 45 minutes from a Wal-Mart no matter which direction we go. ;) We aren't far from Gatesville, Stephenville, Hillsboro, or even West. Give us a shout if you're near!

Sarah-MJFL

Howdy! We are in TX too, although about 2 hours from Waco. We are about 30 miles east of Dallas.

DaLynnRmc

Howdy! We are in TX too, although about 2 hours from Waco. We are about 30 miles east of Dallas.
I didn't realize that! We're on the west side and it takes us 30-40 minutes to get to Waco to do anything. But still. We'll have to meet up at some point! I think TTD comes to Waco in April. :)

JohnNotgrass

Notgrass History
@DaLynnRmc : We are organizing a group field trip to the Texas Ranger Museum in Waco on Thursday, January 16. Have you been before?