Favorite Science

Mandy2545

Good morning Bonnie! My kiddo is all about animals. I guess that would be life science. I'm so excited for when he gets into astronomy. Have you ever used any of the Apologia science? I've mulled it over, but I would love some science curriculum ideas!

Good morning Bonnie! My kiddo is all about animals. I guess that would be life science. I'm so excited for when he gets into astronomy. Have you ever used any of the Apologia science? I've mulled it over, but I would love some science curriculum ideas!
That sounds fun! I always enjoyed animals, too. I haven't, but I've heard good things about it. Master Books also has some great science. I have some science resources on my site https://writebonnierose.com/learning-about-science/. And I love the science series by Jay Wile that goes through science but chronologically. I think that's such a neat approach.

Mandy2545

I'll check out your site! We used Abeka for science this year, and it was okay. Our only problem is that my kiddo wants DETAILS on everything! It was a little too watered down, and I spent quite a bit of time searching for things to supplement it. Believe it or not, Wild Kratts is excellent to supplement! He loves that show, and has learned so much from it. Thanks for the advice, and I hope you are staying safe! Our governor in Georgia is relaxing restrictions, and I'm a little concerned that it's too early. I'm so glad that God is in control!