Do you know your kids' love languages?

Hess Un-Academy

Do you know your kids' love languages?

I just published a new article about teaching kids about love including teaching kids how to recognize and respond to various love languages. I also plan on putting together some printable love coupons that focus on the 5 love languages and putting access on this article. Feel free to check it out! The love languages are important at any time of year, but they are especially fun to learn about and focus on around Valentine's Day.

So tell me - what are your kids' love languages?

patfenner

Hi there - great question! I think it's just as important to know our kids' love languages as it is to know their learning styles when you homeschool. I mean, we're with them 24/7, right?! lol
So, #1 son is gifts, #2 daughter is a tie between quality time and gifts, as is #3 son, #4 son is quality time and physical touch (he was always my cuddler...), and #5 daughter is acts of service and quality time. I think it's kinda funny that mine (words of affirmation/acts of service) didn't "rub off" on them, considering how much time we spent together over the years... ;):ROFLMAO: And with all those quality time needs...you can imagine how stretched I felt sometimes over the years!! All good, tho, all good ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

Sarah-MJFL

I only just did the quiz to find out mine any my husband's love language. Never thought about finding out what my kids' is. Thanks for the quiz; definitely going to check that out.