Classical conversations

I just attended an info meeting absolutely love the idea and theory behind it but that price tag 🏷 I would have a 5 and 4 year old that would be in foundations. I would love anyone’s experience positive or negative

Catalina29

We are on year 2 with my now 7 and 5 year old and love it! They were 5 and almost 4 when we started. My other 2 (3.5 and almost 2) have learned a ton too as have I! For me I priced out art classes or other "extra" classes and it really isnt much more and offers SO MUCH MORE. Everyone does things a bit different at home, but the community and the rich opportunities to be exposed to things has been wonderful!

BeckyW

We're in our first year with my 4 year old, and it's been a positive experience for us so far. From what I've heard, the people in your local community can make or break it, but the families involved in mine have all been great. My plan going into it was not stress about the memory work and just let him enjoy a small classroom experience, but he's surprised me with how much he's picked up. Even my 2 year old seems to be learning something, as he happily sings along with the timeline and history songs at home! Obviously we'll have to take it year by year, but we definitely plan to continue next school year.

StefLayton

I'm in my 1st year with my 6th grader - Foundations Master Class (not Essentials). We are loving it! He is an auditory learner and it's been great just moving to Colorado and meeting people. I tried CC with my older son many many years ago when he was little. Being highly tactile, he hated the singing and memorization. It was not a good fit for him. I'm incredibly thankful it's working out this time around. At this age we do have to add a bit more meat to the curriculum. But we just watched the Challenge A (7th grade) Science Fair kids present and it was incredibly impressive! I'm also partial to the Moms Nights Out. The community of women are wonderful.