Apr 13: VIRTUAL Laura Ingalls Wilder Field Trip

JohnNotgrass

Notgrass History
Laura Ingalls Wilder (1867-1957) left a lasting impact on American literature with her Little House series of books. In this presentation, John Notgrass takes you on a virtual tour of the places Laura lived, shares stories that didn't make it into her books, and performs songs that the Ingalls family enjoyed.

Laura Facebook Image.jpg

Please join us for this fun and free online event Monday, April 13, at 3:00 PM Central Time.

Register here:
https://www.crowdcast.io/e/the-life-of-laura

Mandy2545

I am so excited about this event! I've read the books so many times, and I've wondered what the tune was to several of the songs. Thank you for hosting it 😊

Mandy2545

You're going to shoot me, but I had a stomach bug going on. I fell asleep and woke up about an hour after it started. I was bummed☹. I'm sure it was great!

Mandy2545

I am, thank you! I'll watch that replay tonight; that will be great because my boys are going camping in a neighbor's back yard.

Mandy2545

Hi, John! I got a chance to watch the presentation this weekend, and it was awesome! I didn't realize there were so many places to visit that are connected to Laura Ingalls Wilder. I loved hearing the songs. The only two that I knew were Camp Town Races and In the Sweet By and By. The latter is one of my favorite songs, too. We sing it at church from time to time. I now have some additions to my bucket list of places that I would like to go. I hope you do another virtual event like this!

JohnNotgrass

Notgrass History